DETAILS OF TALENT (CHILD)
In the Radia video, what was hidden under Johan's sketchbook while he was at Jane's Cafe?
the question below.
DETAILS OF PARENT/GUARDIAN
- This contest is run in Malaysia. Only Malaysian nationals and people residing in Malaysia are eligible to enter.
- Terms of entry: Profile must be set to public.
- Who can enter: Open to anyone except the children of the UEM Sunrise Radia contest organising committee and judges, the agencies, and their family.
- The children must be between the age of 5 to 11 years old and video entries can only be submitted by a parent or legal guardian.
- Contest participants who have appeared in any other property developers’ ads within the year of 2019 will be disqualified.
- All video entries may be published for the purpose of and is not limited to exhibitions, promotions and marketing materials on any of the UEM Sunrise and Radia Bukit Jelutong website and social media accounts.
- There will only be one winner each for the grand prize, first runner up and second runner up — 100% judges vote.
- The panel of judges will be appointed by the contest organisers. Contest participants will agree to the Terms and Conditions of judging ensuring the aims of the awards are maintained throughout. If there has not been an entry of sufficient quality, then the contest organisers reserve the right not to award a winning entry. The judges’ decision is final.
- The submission deadline will be on 4 October 2019. Extension of deadlines is subject to the contest organisers.
- All contest participants must agree to participate in publicity, and to the use of their name and image for the use of advertising not limited to the contest, exhibition, promotions and marketing of Radia Bukit Jelutong. There will be no payment for this.
- The organisers cannot accept liability for the misuse of images.
- No assertion of any intellectual property rights can be made over the video entries and no compensation is to be given for the use of it for any reason whatsoever.
- All contest participants must warrant that the videos submitted do not infringe upon any intellectual property, propriety, personal, privacy or any other right of a third party.
- All contest participants hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless UEM Sunrise and its trustees, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all liabilities, damages, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, videos submitted and/or images used.
- All video entries will be called for casting and judged by a panel of judges. Judges decision is final and no correspondence on the matter will be entertained.
- The top 3 will be chosen at the final round, as the grand winner, first runner up and second runner up.
- It is compulsory for the winner(s) to appear in the next Radia video, any changes are subject to the contest organiser’s decision.
- The winner(s) cannot appear in any other developers’ ads for a period of time, subject to the discretion of the contest organiser.